Are you looking for some fun activities to spice up your life in Fairhope, Alabama? You’re in luck because we’ve got you covered with our list of 10 fun things to do in Fairhope that’ll surely put a smile on your face! So grab your friends, family, or even your dog and let’s start exploring Fairhope in all its glory!
- Go for a bike ride on the Eastern Shore Trail. Put on your helmet and pedal your way through picturesque scenery that’ll leave you feeling truly rejuvenated.
- Take a stroll through the Fairhope Municipal Pier and Park. This waterfront park has everything you need for a day of relaxation. Get some Vitamin D, catch some fish, or enjoy a picnic with a view.
- Go on a shopping spree in the Downtown Fairhope Shopping District. Take a break from your screen and hit the streets to find yourself some unique finds, including jewelry, fashion, and home decor.
- Enjoy a sunset dinner at Sunset Pointe. Whether you’re in the mood for snapper throats or you need to chat with the mixologist, this restaurant has it all, plus a gorgeous view of the sunset over Mobile Bay.
- Visit the Fairhope Museum of History. Get to know the town’s history by taking a self-guided tour that’ll leave you feeling like a history buff in no time.
- Attend a live performance at the Halstead Amphitheater at Coastal Community College. Be mesmerized by the music under the stars. Don’t forget to bring some wine and a to go pizza from Red or White.
- Take a kayaking tour of the Mobile Bay. Get a panoramic view of the bay while kayaking amongst the dolphins in the bay. Don’t forget your camera!
- Go on a hike at Weeks Bay Reserve on Fish River. Pull out the PlantNet app and discover some of the native plants and trees that make our area so beautiful.
- Visit the Fairhope French Quarter. Say hi to local celebrity Panini Pete and savor the delicious beignets and burgers. Enjoy the beautiful architecture, vibrant colors, and delicious eats.
- And if you happen to be around on the first Friday of the month, you have to experience Eastern Shore Arts Center First Friday Artwalk. Art galleries and shops open with hors d’oeuvres and beverages. After strolling around for a bit make sure you make a stop at Mr. Gene’s Beans for a sweet treat!
There you have it, folks! 10 fun things to do in Fairhope that’ll surely put a smile on your face. Whether you’re into nature, history, or just a good time, this small town has so much to offer. So come and visit Fairhope to create unforgettable memories!
Want to learn more about Fairhope and Baldwin County? #AskJudd