Home Selling Tips
If you’re planning on putting your home on the market in the future, check out these tips that will help you sell it with ease!
- Price it right: Find out what your home is worth and price it accordingly. A competitively priced home will attract more potential buyers, and could possibly lead to multiple offers.
- Don’t make huge, expensive upgrades: Quick fixes before selling always pay off, but large makeovers may not. Instead do updates that will pay off and get you top dollar like a fresh coat of paint on the walls, replace door handles, cabinet hardware, make sure closet doors are on track, and fix leaky faucets.
- Always be ready for a showing: Don’t leave dishes in the sink, keep the dishwasher cleaned out, the bathrooms clean and make sure there are no dust bunnies in the corners. This may be a little inconvenient, but it will help get your house sold.
- Don’t forget about curb appeal: No matter how good the interior of your home looks, buyers have already judged your home before they walk through the door. Spruce up your home’s exterior with inexpensive shrubs and brightly colored flowers.
- Hire an informed agent: Make sure you have an agent who is very informed and knowledgeable about your community’s housing market and is willing to go to bat for you.
We are the Baldwin County experts and have called the Gulf Coast home for more than 9 generations.
If you’re thinking about selling your home, contact Brooke Butler Homes today for a free, custom Home Equity Report. Give us a call at 251- 270-3033.